Friday, January 18, 2013

Go go go go goooooooooo already!

The never ending battle with weight loss.  Just when you think you have things under control... wham! You're whale sized again. Even being mostly a vegetarian who doesn't eat fast food, drink soda, smoke or drink excessively... it's disheartening. I know I am "healthy" but my body just refuses to let anything go.  I've added more walking to my regimen, so we'll see if that helps.

The biggest disappointment is in myself though.  I need to just get out there, fat or not.  Audition, send out my pictures, even with a double chin... I need to just do it and stop being afraid that I'm not good enough because I'm overweight.  I know I'm a good actress and performer.  I just need the opportunity.

Allons-y!


Check out my website for updates on performances as they come up!
www.ZenJosey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment