Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Revived

I have a muse and he yelled at me through my speakers.

I have an idea, but I don't know if it's possible.  It's been on my mind all day while I was at work.  It came to me this morning while I was driving... I couldn't escape the story.
I wanted to pull over immediately and start writing, but I couldn't.
I wanted to write every word that blazed behind my eyes, but I couldn't.
I had to beat the clock.  I had to get to work.
I paced anxiously in my head all day.  Each free moment daydreaming what should come next, maybe it should be switched, no, that should go second...

After listening to this album for weeks on a loop in my car, a heartfelt talk with my love a couple of days ago... I finally had something I wanted to share.  Not yet though... not here.  I need to keep writing by hand and gestate these feelings and messages.

In the meantime, you should check out when our late show has their next performances.  The Red Light Revue currently housed in Fullerton at the Hunger Artist Theatre Company, is a gothic, vaudeville variety late show with some magic and some tricks ;D  I haven't had so much fun with a show in so long and all the performers are amazing.  We get fantastic guest artists as well as have a beautiful and talented core cast.  Check us out!  Next shows are in August =)

Also, I love my blue hair.  I really do.  It's been a part of me for over 3 years now.  I'm not leaving it, just taking a break and trying out white =)  We'll see how it goes =)
For old time's sake:

No comments:

Post a Comment